THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Saturday, July 10, 2010

Changito Monkey Suprise Birthday Card...

I always admire the cuteness of Changito stamps and this cute monkey never fails to put a smile on my face so, here's a wonderful card that will surely brighten up your day.


CHANGITO MONKEY SURPRISE BIRTHDAY CARD:
I love how the colors came together to make this as bright s I want it to be.  I colored with my trusted Bic/Sharpie/Wet emboss markers.  Came out nicely.


CHANGITO MONKEY SURPRISE BIRTHDAY CARD (LAYERS):
Cuttlebug, Prima flowers and dew drops added cool dimensions to this creations.  Love it!


CHANGITO MONKEY SURPRISE BIRTHDAY CARD (SENTIMENT):
What could boost this card but a humorous sentiment.  I actually placed panels of grey and yellow cardstock with good ole inked edges and added this sentiment...Just didn't have the chance to get the actual pic...Just add those panels in your imagination...LOL


CHANGITO MONKEY SURPRISE BIRTHDAY CARD WITH ENVELOPE:
Finally, I stamped the envelope to coordinate with my design.  I am very happy with the result.  Well, you guys like it too.  Love to hear your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love fun cards?...Thanks for the comment, Audrey!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...