THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Saturday, August 7, 2010

Relax-Flower Tilda Card...

I have adored Magnolia Tilda images for a long time now and never thought I would be able to get one as they are not exactly affordable.  Surprisingly, I am able to collect a few of them and just didn't get a chance to make cards out of them...I guess, just don't have enough time but these past few weeks, I made three and this is the first of them...This card is entered in this challenge:


RELAX-FLOWER TILDA:
I colored this Magnolia Tilda images  with my Bic, Sharpie and Prismacolor pencils.  I love how colors put life into an image and after adding those stickles in her dress and the water, I am just so pleased.  There is Cuttlebug embossing over the base card.  The flowers were cut from "My Mind's Eye designer paper accentuated by stickles.  Border punch from EK Success and finished it up with ribbon and dew drops.

RELAX-FLOWER TILDA (COOL LAYERS):
This card is pretty heavy with all the layers of papers and embellishments...My kind of card!

RELAX-FLOWER TILDA (INSIDE):
More Cuttlebug border embossing...Nice touch!

RELAX-FLOWER TILDA WITH ENVELOPE:
I had to make a perfect envelope that coordinates and accomodates the thickness of this card and I love how the envelope came out...It's .25 inch thick and card fits perfectly...I am so proud of how this lay-out worked-out.  One of my favorite creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...