THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Scripture Series: Give Thanks to the Lord Frame Card---It's Time for Another Challenge at Word Art Wednesday!

A wonderful morning all you Crafty people out there!  We're in mid-week and feeling a lot of the pressure for all the things I needed to accomplish before the week is done.  There's a boat load of things to do and the Lord has truly been faithful.  I thank God everyday that my relationship with God has nothing to do with what I can and cannot do, with what I've accomplished and haven't accomplished.  It does not depend on my good day or bad day....It solely stands on the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross and the hope and victory His resurrection brought to all of us who have placed our faith and trust in Him.  Since the Fall of Man (Adam and Eve),  God made several covenants with men and history showed, men failed horribly in keeping their words.   God in His infinite wisdom knew that there was no hope for men unless He paves the way to bring us back to Himself so, before the foundations of the earth were laid, JESUS is solely the answer.  The whole Bible speaks of that infinite love of God for men that He would gave His only Son, Jesus Christ, to save us from eternal damnation (the penalty set for the sin of High treason that men committed due to the rebellion of Adam and Eve) in which every men born into this world has been plunged into.  Through Jesus, a covenant has been made between the Father and His Son, who is both 100 % Man and 100% God, therefore, unlike the past covenants, this New Covenant made between God and Jesus in unbreakable.  There is no losing my salvation!  The Bible says in Philippians 1:6,  "Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." He also said in Romans 8:1-2,  "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death." As I continue to carry my purpose into this world, though there may be many times I fail miserably, all I needed is to rise up, keep my eyes focus on Him and continue the journey to the fulfillment of His great commission and keep my faith in the finished work of Christ.  My God is awesome!

All that joy in the wonderful revelations of God in my life led me to bless the Lord with this creation.   I hope you will find some inspiration in this DT Project I made for Word Art Wednesday (WAW) Challenge.  You can get the free Word Art I used here by going to the WAW Blog.  If you create a project with it, please link your projects to the Challenge so, we can see them.  If you have any artworks that have uplifting message, you are more than welcome to join as well.  We're giving away fabulous prizes at the end of the week.  In this card, I used 2 wonderful images.  The fantastic background is from Di's Digi Downloads and the cute Tilda is from Magnolia.  I colored both using my ProMarker/Prismacolor/Sharpie Markers.  I used a little bit of DP in paper piecing Tilda's pants.  My objective is to make a card that looks like a picture frame and for added dimension, I emboss the panel with my Cuttlebug.  I added some inking on the clouds and horizon using Tim Holtz' Distress Ink (Broken China), and added some glitters (Diamond, Red and Lime Green) in different areas of the images.  I attached several gems and stitched all over and there you go, a project I am proud of.  So, what are you waiting for?  Start linking at WAW now.  This Card is entered into the following Challenges:

1.    Corrosive Challenge---Anything Goes (2/3)
2.    Creative Card Crew---Anything Goes
3.    Digital Tuesday---Girly
4.    Tuesday Throwdown---Lots of Layers (1/3)
5.    One Crazy Stamper---Anything Goes 
6.    Crafty Boots--- Anything Goes
7.    LEJ Designs---Favourite Technique (Embossing and Stitching)
8.    Crafty Pad---Add Some Glitter 
9.    Visible Image---Sparkle 
10.  Craft Us Crazy---Give Thanks (1/3)
11.  Brown Sugar---Anything Goes (1/2)
12.  Challenges 4 Everybody---Anything Goes (2/3)
13.  Whoopsi Daisy---Use a Digi 
14.  Simon Says Stamp---Anything Goes 
15.  Raise the Bar---Thank You/Thankful/Gratitude 
16.  Your Next Stamp---Thank You 
17.  V's Sweet Ideas---Anything Goes 
       WOOHOO!  This Card won the Challenge at V's Sweet Ideas 12-1-2012
18.  Celebrate the Occasion---Give Thanks/Thanksgiving/Thanks 
19.  Simply Create Too---Give Thanks 
20.  MilkCoffee---Thanksgiving/Thank Yous/Thankful 
21.  Tuesday Alchemy---Anything Goes


 GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD FRAME CARD:


 GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD FRAME CARD LAYERS:


 GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD FRAME CARD INSIDE:


GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD FRAME CARD WITH ENVELOPE-BOX:

I appreciate all the comments you all are leaving in my blog and thank you for those that signed up as followers.  I know how precious time is for each and everyone of us but you chose to spend a few minutes of that checking my post, I am so grateful!  Have a blessed day, everyone and remember to "give thanks" to our Lord daily for He is oh so good!  Love ya'll!

25 comments:

  1. What a beautifully designed card,Thank you for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo Ann...this is amazing!! First the whole image is adorable and your coloring is phenomenal!! Secondly, I love all the gorgeous embossing inside and out. This is truly a work of art.

    But above all else, I appreciate your post. What a beautiful declaration of your faith. May God bless your proclamation and bear fruit with it. What a delight to know you, to be inspired by your art, and to share in faith of our Lord! Blessings on your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very beautiful, Jo Ann; lovely crisp embossing and the matching insert and box are wonderful too. Thanks for sharing with us at LEJ Designs. Love and Peace, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little scene you've created! I love those glittered wings! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this time & for Adding Some Glitter!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scene you've created Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us at One Crazy Stamper. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love your fabuolous coloring!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous embossing - great fun card! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty pad this time and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card .....love the image and the colouring ... thank you for joining in the LEJ Design Challenge xxx Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just LOVE all the beautiful pressure embossing on this, JoAnn. Your art is always just SO incredibly beautiful. I am grateful beyond words for your involvement as a DT Member for WAW. You are a gift from God - as an artist, a friend, a Sister in the Lord. I praise and thank Him for you and hope that you always know how grateful I am for you!
    Blessings to you,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great frame card. The embossing detail is lovely and the image so cute.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at V's Sweet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You made Top 3 at Brown Sugar this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. JoAnn, I can't decide where to start. The Bible says in Philippians 1:6, "Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." That scripture blessed my heart. Your coloring is remarkable and the whole card seems to say, The earth is the Lord's and the fullnes thereof". You have given full steam ahead to your God given talent. What a beautiflu card. I am so glad to have met you JoAnn.
    Psalm 103 Blessings Carole

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow this is amazing!!! What a beautiful card and background!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card!!!! The images are so sweet and you did a fabulous job of coloring!!!!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love your scene card! Your colouring is amazing! Great inside of card too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Craft us Crazy!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jo Ann: Your card is so BEAUTIFUL--perfect! We're glad that you joined in our birthday celebration & Challenge #27 - "Give Thanks" at Simply Create Too. We're THANKFUL for all your support in 2012. Please come back by to visit us on 4 January to see who our First Birthday Candy winners are and for our first challenge of 2013. Blessings to you & yours!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful work Jo Ann~fantastic embossing. Thank you also for sharing your heart~

    ReplyDelete
  21. Every detail of your card is just beautiful, really gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Thanksgiving, give thanks, thanks" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so sweet to look at. Love the colored image and the embossed border. And I love how you embossed the inside too.


    Have a great day,

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my!! This is just gorgeous!! Love that sweet image, beautiful psalm and your coloring is amazing!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jo Ann, Love this one too, your coloring is simply superb. All your work is fabulous and glad I stopped by to visit.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card! Thanks for entering the Simply Create Too Challenge - hope you can join us again next time! Simply Create Too

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...