THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Thursday, November 10, 2016

Scripture Series: Come Before His Presence Card---Join us for Inspirational/Anything Goes Challenge at Word Art Wednesday!ing

Hello everyone.  I apologize for the the delayed post as there's just so many things in my plate this week.  But I am grateful I was able to whip up a card for our new Challenge at Word Art Wednesday (WAW) which features a Scripture Word Art that you can download for free at the WAW site.  It comes from Psalm 95:2-3 which says, "Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods."  What a timely scripture considering the hand of God in the affairs of our nation these days.

We all witness the Presidential election from the gruesome eighteen months of campaigning to the final results last Tuesday.  If we are not seeing the mighty hand of God in the results night (Wednesday morn), then I don't know what other signs are we looking for...I came home at about 9:30 Tuesday night not wanting to turn the TV on and hear media reports to avoid emotional stress.  My heart was heavy and I decided to sit on the couch, pray silently and even began dozing.  My son woke me up and asked whether I wanted to watch news on TV.  Reluctantly,  I said okay.   It didn't take that long for me to realize that something miraculous was happening with the results.  All week-long, all I heard was that Hillary Clinton was ahead in the polls (though I seriously doubted the polls due to media bias) but  that was not a reality in the actual election results that night.  Seeing/sensing the hand of God, I continued watching till I heard the official announcement that Trump was the next President of the United States.  And I exclaimed, "Thank you Lord, Glory to Your Name."  

Well, you may think I was a great supporter of Trump.  Uh-oh, not at all!  Senator Ted Cruz left his Republican primary election campaign and my heart sunk.  I mourned---for I knew how difficult it would be to choose when there's really no choice between Clinton nor Trump.  It was emotionally hard but I picked myself up  and  I asked for God's leading all the way to Election Day.  I knew I could not give my vote to Clinton in support of her demonic worldview which directly contradicts the Biblical worldview I hold dear to my heart.  Of all the satanic agenda she 's involved with, she sealed the deal when she declared that "an unborn child has no constitutional right at any time and that she supports Roe vs. Wade to its core and held its position for many years." Video HERE.   Wow, anyone who advocates the murder of the most vulnerable members or our society and disguises the killings of these helpless babies for women's rights will  in no way have any regard for mine and other lives.  If we don't serve her purpose, we are disposable to her.  God is the Life-Giver and He is the Only One who can take that away!  There is no excuse for that barbaric practice in this country as there are many families that would want to care for that baby if the mother only give him/her a chance.  But the Truth is, all their (pro-choice) arguments are just a facade to a demonic agenda of eliminating what they consider "undesirables."  God commanded me to fight for the unborn and I will be a voice for them no matter what.  On the other hand, my greatest issue with Trump is that I couldn't rely on his word.  I am not sure what position he would take from day to day.  But then, I had to look at their Vice Presidential candidates and I am in total support of Mike Pence who is true brother in Christ and a man of God.  So, after much prayer and inquiring of the Lord, I cast my vote! I am grateful that God heard the prayer of His people not only from this nation but from all other countries that showed their concern for America.  He showed His mercy and faithfulness to them that love Him in this country and fulfilled 2 Chronicles 7:14, "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  

From where we have fallen from God in this country to the miraculous salvation of the Lord from the horrors of what could have been a Clinton presidency, I have all the more reason to rejoice and to come before the Lord with thanksgiving, rejoicing and singing.  He is indeed King over all kings and nobody can stop His reign.  I am a follower of Jesus Christ and I am destined to reign with Him.  There are no words to express how I appreciate my God.  To the Church, our battle is not over---it's just beginning!  We have to come in full force with faith, prayer and action to fulfill the Great Commission, to pray for our leaders and be productive citizens of our country.  It's not the time to relax but to engage ourselves as fruitful members of our society.  We are to bring the Lord Jesus in all pillars of our society and saturate them with God's power and love. We can do this, in Jesus Name! 

For this Card, I used an image from Mo Manning called "Mummu and Me"  and colored it with my Prismacolor markers.  The base is a pre-cut A7 Kraft card from Paper Studio.  The DP's are from Paper Studio as well.  The scallop oval was die cut using Nestabilities, the leaves were punched out using Fiskars, the layered flowers from Prisma, the bras from Recollections and the glitters are from Stickles (Crystal). Lastly, I stitched all over this card.


 COME BEFORE HIS PRESENCE CARD


 COME BEFORE HIS PRESENCE CARD SIDE VIEW


 COME BEFORE HIS PRESENCE CARD LAYERS


 COME BEFORE HIS PRESENCE CARD INSIDE


COME BEFORE HIS PRESENCE CARD WITH ENVELOPE-BOX


This Card is entered into the following Challenges:

Angie's Digi Stamps---ATG
Lacy Sunshine---ATG
Lil Patch---ATG
Crafty Girls---ATG
Crafty Gals---Use a Sentiment
Crafty Friends---ATG
Digi Choosday---ATG
Inspiration Destination---ATG
Simon Says---Thanksgiving
Sunny Day Crafting---ATG
Artistic Inspirations---ATG
Aud Sentiments---ATG with Sentiment
Craft Your Passion---ATG
Southern Girls---ATG
TTCRD---ATG
Just Keep On Creating---ATG
Create with TLC---ATG
Classic DT---ATG
Crafts and Me---ATG
Crafts Galore---ATG
Craftyhazelnut's---ATG with Patterned Paper
Die Cut Divas---Thanks
Digistamps4Joy---ATG
Oddball---ATG
Paper Creator's---ATG
Paradise of Stamps---ATG
Petal Lu---ATG
Pink and Main---Thankful/Gratitude
Worldwide Open DT---ATG
DP2---Anything Mo Goes


Hope you join the fun at our WAW Challenge.  There's wonderful prize awaiting our blessed winner from our awesome sponsor this week, Shoppe 3130 (Prize Package).  You can choose to incorporate the free Word Art (sentiment) you see in my card for projects you wish to make and link with us though it's not mandatory.  You can submit up to 5 projects (Anything Goes) as long as it's family friendly, inspirational or uplifting.  Can't wait to see what you come up with. Have a blessed week and always remember to share unto others the hope you have in Christ.  Hugs! 

22 comments:

  1. Oh Jo Ann what a beautiful image to illustrate the scripture!! Love it., and your card is beautiful too. I did not envy your decision as to whom to vote for - for us, the media did not give a good impression of either candidate, but i did know that Pence was a man of God.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous creation. Love it.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again, and again love this. Nice work with all three entries and all so beautifully displayed photos on your blog too. A real pleasure to visit and view your work.

    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and heartfelt post. Your card is absolutely lovely! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Thanks/Thanksgiving” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! It makes you want to just get right up and Praise Him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, thanks for joining us at Paradise of stamps for our challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thank you for joiningin with us at world wide open and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card with a lovely image and great stitching around the card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, thanks for joining us at Oddball Art

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is simply fabulous! I love, love, love this image and reminds me how grateful, I am. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great, thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting! ~DT Janice

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at DS4J.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card with lovely colours and embellishments. I would like to thank you so much for entering the Crafts Galore Encore (Anything Goes) Challenge this month, lots of luck and I hope we see you again soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so much fun!! I love the gramma and girl dancing and then when you put that scripture with... its perfect just perfect!! Beautiful job!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute image. Lots of fun.

    Just an FYI. I'm older and I have a big problem seeing the dark printing against the dark background. Just me saying I'm having a problem. :)

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy Crafting!
    Catherine X DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. A great and fun image..fabulous card..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  20. fantastic and gorgeous card
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello... it’s so nice to see you have joined us again with another one of your fabulous cards. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very detailed and lovely card set! You put so much work into this! Its awesome! Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...