THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beautiful Laced-Wedding Congrats Card...


This is my first time to make a Wedding Congrats Card and I am very pleased with the result.  Finally, I was able to incorporate a lace in my card. The very cute image is from American Art Stamp.  I think it's hilarious...love it!  The card measures 5 X 7 inches and with the help of my Cuttlebug, Nestabilities dies,  Bride flowers, Martha Stewart leaf punch  and dew drops, it sure elevated this card into a whole new level...Totally pleased with the result. 


LACED-WEDDING CONGRATS CARD:


LACED-WEDDING CONGRATS CARD (COOL LAYERS):


LACED-WEDDING CONGRATS CARD (INSIDE):


LACED-WEDDING CONGRATS CARD WITH ENVELOPE:

I had to make an envelope for this card since it's quite thick from all the embellishements.  Over-all, everything worked well with this card.  I think it's a knock-out...Thanking the Lord for the strength to create when I can..

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I love this card!!! It is both fun and elegant at the same time! Not too many people would be able to pull this off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Audrey! I was actually giggling as I was making this card...I just love the stamp and how the flowers fell into place with the embossing...Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...