THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Yummy Pink, Birthday Cupcake Card...

Oh what a sweet image and sentiment I used here from Hampton Art.  I got the stamp from the Dollar rubber stamps section at Michael's and fell in love with it.  I thought it was priced good at a buck.  But after I paid, I realized that this stamp cost a lot more at 5 bucks and was misplaced with the Dollar stamps.  I would normally return the merchandise but I just loved the image so, I kept it....LOL  I am so glad I did because this card will not be as cute without this image...With my Cuttlebug, Nesties, MS Border Punch, ribbon and wet embossing, everything came out perfect.  Used my Sakura Glaze Pen for the sprinkles on the cupcake and petals of the flowers.  Simple yet oh, so cute!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE CARD:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE CARD (COOL LAYERS):


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE CARD (INSIDE):


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE CARD WITH ENVELOPE:

This is actually my very first, mostly pink Card...It is fun to make and didn't use up all my time like most of the other cards I made.   Very happy with the result...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...