THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Count Your Blessings Flowers Card...

Hey there, fellow-Crafters!  A couple of  weeks ago, I had to make several cards for all of my friends who happened to celebrate their birthdays in the same weekend.  Phew!  I was busy making at least 5 different cards since I am not the type to give similar cards so, it was a lot of work, I tell you, and sleepless nights too.  But I was amazed that I was able to do it considering the pretty heavy schedule with Church and work.  Anyway, here's a card that I made taking a bit of inspiration from a Card magazine...I sure made it my own by using a different image, different color combinations and adding some embellishments.  Flower imade are from Paper Studio, sentiment from Printworks stamps, border from Fiskars, leaves from MS Punch, stickles (glitter), some inking and lots of stitching.  I am pretty happy with how this turned out...This card is entered into this challenge:

1.  Creative Card Crew featuring "May Flowers"


COUNT YOUR BLESSING FLOWERS:


COUNT YOUR BLESSING FLOWERS LAYERS:


COUNT YOUR BLESSING FLOWERS INSIDE:
 
COUNT YOUR BLESSING FLOWERS WITH ENVELOPE:

The friend I gave this to told me how she love this card.  That is sure music to my ears and motivates me to make more in the future...I just hope I can get the time to actually do more...LOL  Anyway, hope you are having a wonderful week and as always, please leave a comment if you like this card...God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...