THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Saturday, April 30, 2011

Make a Wish Birthday Bear Card with Matching Gift-Bag...

Happy weekend, crafty-people.  Here I am trying to get this card here before the month ends...I made this card for a two-year old girl's birthday.  I have this bear image colored for many months but was unable to make a card with it.  Needless to say, I was in a rush and had to come up with something and walah, having one prepared truly helps a lot.  I began to just gather materials and planned it out as I went.  I don't recall where this Digi image is from but I colored it with my Bic/Sharpie markers with some stickles (glitter).  Die cut some flowers, used an MS Punch for my border, sweet gems for blings, sentiment from Clearly-Defined Stamps and finally, lots of stitching...


MAKE A WISH BEAR CARD:


MAKE A WISH BEAR CARD LAYERS:


MAKE A WISH BEAR CARD INSIDE:


MAKE A WISH BEAR CARD WITH ENVELOPE:

MAKE A WISH BEAR CARD WITH MATCHING GIFT BAG:

The sentiment on the gift bag were letters from Inkadinakado stamps.  I don't usually make a card with a matching gift bag but it really depends on my mood.  Anyway, I pray that you are having a wonderful, blessed weekend with your family and friends and would like to hear your comments about this project...Lots of love for y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...