THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Monday, March 18, 2013

It's A Sweet Day---Join us for Anything Goes at Mayzy Art!

Hello there, everyone!  I had a busy weekend so, this post is just coming on today.  We have a brand new Anything Goes Challenge at MayzyArt with an optional theme of Animal Print.   So, here's my inspiration card for you.  I used Molly and Booboo image you can find at MayzyArt shop which I colored with my Promarker/Prismacolor/Spectrum Noir markers.  I used a Kraft base card measuring 5.5 inches together with a dark blue and golden yellow CS for matting my panels.  The DP's are from Recollections and DCWV.  I punched the sides of the card to alter the shape using an MS Punch and die-cut the lacy circle with Nestabilities.  I stamped the banners utilizing CDS stamps and cut them out to triangles.  The paw print stamp is from Recollections and the sentiment is from Stampendous.  I added some twine, brads (Recollections), gems (Imaginisce) and stitching all over this card for a complete look.  

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
This is one of those cards that I didn't have a clear idea what to do but God helped me put it altogether.  I love when I create and know that God is with me helping pick colors as He impressed upon my heart how each panels and layers are to be placed.  Many times, we think that we can only call on Him on desperate situations.  When we tried everything and nothing worked.  We sometimes think that God is too busy to be mindful of this little craft of ours.  Yet, "This is what the LORD says: "Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. Where is the house you will build for me? Where will my resting place be?" (Acts 7:49) Just with this verse, we can only imagine how big God truly is.  He created the earth and the fulness thereof.  The Word of God further declares in Luke 12:7, "Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."  This verse tells me how involved God is in my life.  If he knows even the daily count of my hair, this tells us that he is never out of reach.  In fact, when I allowed/accepted Him (Jesus) as my Lord and Savior, He lives inside my heart.  He is closer than a heartbeat.  He is my everything and without Him, I cannot do anything (John 15:5).  The issue with us (created beings) is that we tend to put God's mind to our level of thinking.  Yet God declared in Isaiah 55:8, "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD." Think about it by looking around you, all the things we see and cannot see are testimonies of a great Creator.  Man can only discover what God allows Him to and unless we fully surrender our lives and come to terms with Him, we will not know the great mysteries He has in store for them that love Him.  His Word says in Jeremiah 33:3, "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."  I've decided to live my life for Him and through Him with every step, big or small.  He has proven His love for me by what He's done at the Cross.  He paid on my behalf the ultimate price (death) for my freedom from the hands of Satan and all his powers and He declared me righteous before His sight, not by any good works that I've done or the lack thereof but solely based on Jesus' sacrifice.  Pretty awesome!  If you have not experienced that kind of love and acceptance, call unto JESUS.  His promises are as true from the beginning of age, in His time, our time and beyond.  


 IT'S A SWEET DAY CARD:


  IT'S A SWEET DAY CARD LAYERS:


  IT'S A SWEET DAY CARD INSIDE:


 IT'S A SWEET DAY CARD WITH ENVELOPE-BOX:


*** WANT THIS CARD?  AVAILABLE AT MY ETSY---HERE! *** 

This Card is entered into the following Challenges:


Creative Moments---Add a Sentiment
Aud Sentiments---Girl Power
Cute Card Thursday---Anything Goes
Make It Monday---Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky---Add a Sentiment
One Stop Craft---Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody---Anything Goes
Lacy Sunshine---Layer It Up
No Matter Which Challenges---Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays---Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle---Easter/Spring Colors
Inky Impressions---Add Blue
Shelly's Images---Roll 'Em (3 Layer/Brads and Bling/Kraft Paper)
Card Mania----Lots of Layers
Melonheadz---Easter or Spring Colors
Mygrafico---Anything Goes
Card Makin Mamas---Spring Colors
Pile It On---Circles and/or Squares
TTCRD---Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy---Anything Goes
Deep Ocean---Cute and Cuddly
Forever Friends Monthly---Flowers
Fussy and Fancy---Flowers
Natalie and Amy---Diecuts
MAWTT---Spring is in the Air
By the Cute and Girly---Favorite Things (I love my Markers, Nesties, DP's and Digis)
Whimsy Stamps---Stitching
Spark Your Creativity---Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper---Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations---Use Metal (My brads are metal)

Just want to make sure you visit us at MayzyArt and enter as many as you like (new cards only) in our current Challenge.  If you have not started collecting Mayzy's stamps yet, this is your opportunity to start the collection as we will give away a few of those to our winners.  Okay, have an awesome Monday and the rest of the week.  

27 comments:

  1. Another great entry Jo Ann. Love the really fun, warm colours and image.

    Thanks for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, it is absolutely gorgeous. The papers are sooo beautiful, love the image, the color, even the envelope is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy. Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card Looks great.
    Thank you for joining us at Shelly's Images.
    Greetings, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely and jummy card, love the image, thanx for joining us at NMWC and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just goregeous, love your project, thank you for joining us at Shelly's Images.

    Hugs Amanda
    Shelly's Images DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card love the image. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing - all those gorgeous layers and the INSIDE is fantastic!!!
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT!
    Riette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful card. I love the image, gorgeous colours and a fabulous layout

    Thank you for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love how you decorate the envie as well! Thank you for participating this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card - I absolutely love it :o)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is super, what a great card, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just beautiful.What incredible coloring of the image and I love the little details. Thank You so much for shareing with us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous card - love the layout and the cute paw print - thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Inspires
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. fantastic card love the image and paw print,the dark rich colours and layout-thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card design. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all your details and colouring. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card the detail is fab, and I love all of the stitching. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is brill!! Love it!

    Thank you for joining in our challenge over at Lacy Sunshine, hope to see you again soon and good luck!

    Jill DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another amazing card! Your colouring is perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at NMWC this month!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your card. the image is adorable and beautifully colored and your compostion looks great.
    thanks for playing with us at Pile it On.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card, and great LO! LOVE the image, and you did a great job coloring it. Thank you for joining us at AUD Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card..lovely paper choice too..
    Thanks for joining the FOREVER FRIENDS MONTHLY CHALLENGE - LOTS OF FLOWERS, goodluck and best Easter wishes,

    Hugs FF DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  25. So may lovely details working together to make just such a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck!
    Happy Easter
    Sandy :) DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great fun card. Loving the way you have taken the time and trouble to finish off the inside of your beautiful card.
    thank you for sharing with us at BTC&G's Favourite Things challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card!!! love your colouring and the paw print inside. Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...