THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Scripture Series: For Them That Love God Easel Card---Another Inspiring Challenge from Word Art Wednesday!

Hello, everyone!  Wow, it's been a week since my last post and it's about time to highlight another creation that the Lord and I made...It is great to know that I am not alone walking this life through.  Jesus is in me and concerned with me every step of the way.  Today is a start of another weekly Challenge at Word Art Wednesday and I am delighted and honored to be a part of a Challenge Blog that exalts the Word of God.  A project that has scriptures on it does not only please the eye and cater to the emotion but feeds a person's spirit.  We feed our bodies with earthly food but the food of our spirit is God's Word.  The Bible says in Hebrews 4:12:  "For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."  For all that have experienced the "New Birth" (also called the Born-Again Experience), we all know that this scripture 1 Peter 1:23 is so true---"For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God."  I am thankful for this God's written revelation.  It affirms His love for me as I go through life and all kinds of circumstances, laid out His forgiveness, salvation and promises through what Christ accomplished through the Cross and tells me of His matchless plan to rule and reign with me in the future.  Everything we need in one book called "The Bible."  

So today, let's examine what our WAW word is about in 1 Corinthians 2:9b.  This is one prophetic scripture that is dear to my heart. It talks about this unimaginable things with all the beauty therein that God has prepared for those that love Him.  I like to tie it up with the scriptures in Isaiah 11:6, "In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together; the leopard will lie down with the baby goat. The calf and the yearling will be safe with the lion, and a little child will lead them all."  This speaks forth of the Golden Age (known for believers as "Millennial Reign of Christ") where there will be no death, sorrow, pain or sickness. Satan, the author of killing, stealing and destruction (John 10:10) is bound for a thousand years and thus, everyone who enters that period (including the saints and those that survived the Tribulation period) will experience the perfect rule of Christ where a Godly Kingdom will be established.  I am so excited because God's word says that I shall rule and reign with Him forever and this will be a part of that everlasting life He has promised those who'd been washed by the blood of the Lamb (Jesus).  So, the image that I've chosen to highlight our scripture for today is from Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps (Big Bear Hug) which one of the things I would love to do---hug a bear, lion, tigers and many other wild animals and to play with them.  I can just imagine giving that tiger an ear rub like what I do with every regular cats I see.  It would be awesome.  I love this Sassy Cheryl image as it shows how much a loving God is willing to welcome anyone with a childlike faith and wrap us in His arms.  Totally awesome!  All I can say is Jesus died for all of mankind but a choice has to be made by each one of us (because we were given a "free will").  Are you for God or against Him?  My answer lies in this scripture from Joshua 24:15---"But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

Anyway, I colored my  image using ProMarker/Prismacolor/Spectrum Noir markers and added some glitters (Stickles-Diamond) hear and there.  I laid out every panel to an Easel card  measuring 5.5 inches and used 3 embossing folders for texture (2 from Cuttlebug and 1 from Paper Studio).  The flower stamp is from Scrappy Cat, layered and pieced together and I die-cut some leaves and border with MS Punches.  I placed some white gems and used some metallic aqua grey brads for more blings.  The stamp that I used for the message panel "Just a note" is from Printworks.  I opted to use a light purple, light grey and white CS for this project.  Lastly, I stitched all over this card.  


 FOR THEM THAT LOVE GOD EASEL CARD:


  FOR THEM THAT LOVE GOD EASEL CARD SIDE VIEW:


 FOR THEM THAT LOVE GOD EASEL CARD WHEN CLOSE:

 
 FOR THEM THAT LOVE GOD EASEL CARD LAYERS:


 FOR THEM THAT LOVE GOD EASEL CARD WITH MESSAGE SPACE:


FOR THEM THAT LOVE GOD EASEL CARD WITH ENVELOPE-BOX:


*** WANT THIS CARD?  AVAILABLE AT MY ETSY---HERE! *** 

This Card is entered into the following Challenges:


Creative Moments---Add a Sentiment
Aud Sentiments---Girl Power
Make it Monday---Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky---Add a sentiment
No Matter Which Challenges---Anything Goes
Shelly's Images---Roll 'Em (3 Layers/Glitter/Embossing)
Card Mania---Lots of Layers
Mygrafico---Anything Goes
TTCRD---Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy---Anything Goes
Deep Ocean---Cute and Cuddly
Stamp and Create---Fur or Feathers
Forever Friends Monthly---Flowers
Whimsy Stamps---Stitching
Spark Your Creativity---Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper---Anything Goes

I hope that this card inspires you as much as I was inspired creating it.  Don't forget to join us at WAW and link upto 5 projects with inspiring/uplifting messages.  You can download the Word Art you've seen here for free at the WAW Blog.  Lots of prizes to be won including those from Nice Crane Designs and a $25 GC from Verve stamps.  So, what are you waiting for?  Looking forward to seeing your wonderful and inspirational designs this week.  Hugs and blessings, always!

17 comments:

  1. Adorable card, a hug always does you good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo-Ann
    Your work is so precise and perfectly put together. It blesses me just looking at anything you have done.
    I am so thankful to finally have a computer. It has been a very long three weeks and I have missed seeing all your beautiful work.
    God Bless you,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and colors Jo Ann. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and lovely, thanx for joining us at NMWC and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card Jo-Ann, thank you so much for joining the Challenge at Shelly's Images.

    Hugs Amanda
    Shelly's Images DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. Lovely stamp, sentiment and design. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Alchemy~Wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautifully designed card. I love the cute image and gorgeous detailing

    Thank you for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, love the sweet image...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card! Thank you so much for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Stitch It challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for another challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation! Thank you for participating this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I love the image!
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments!
    Hugs ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card!
    Thanks so much for playin' with Shelly's Images ROLL 'EM Challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fabulous card, such a gorgeous image.
    Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends this month.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, what a beautiful and gorgeous easel card!
    Thanks for joining us at NMWC this month!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful easel card! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is a gorgeous easel card. Love the sparkly wintery design with that awsome flower. Thanks for playing at Forever Friends monthly challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...