THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Wednesday, December 31, 2014

CAS Series: One of a Kind Girl with Curlers Card

Here's my fourth CAS project to share before the New Year comes.  A friend of mine asked me to make this for a relative and I was happy to provide.  The image is from Broken Box Stock which I colored with my ProMarker/Prismacolor markers.  The base is an A2 card that comes with an envelope from Paper Studio.  The DP is from Paper Studio and the sentiment is from Studio G Stamps.  I used a border stamp from EK Success and adhered a crochet flower I made (if you want some, check MY ETSY Shop HERE) with a brad in the center and some brown ribbon.  I also stitched all over this card.  Simply cute, huh!


ONE OF A KIND GIRL WITH CURLERS CARD:


ONE OF A KIND GIRL WITH CURLERS CARD LAYERS:


ONE OF A KIND GIRL WITH CURLERS CARD INSIDE:


ONE OF A KIND GIRL WITH CURLERS CARD WITH ENVELOPE:


This Card is entered into the following Challenges:

The Paper Shelter---ATG


Just want to leave you some inspiration verses for this post from 1 Peter 3:3-4 and it says, "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes.  Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight."  We can make ourselves beautiful in the outside but that in itself will not last forever.  More than anything, desire to possess the inner beauty that comes from knowing our Lord.  If the inside is changed, the outward always follows.  Have a blessed day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card Jo Ann - love that crochet flower!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...