THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Monday, October 25, 2010

Oh! Prima Flowers Friendship Card...

Hello there, folks!  Been away from the blogging world for a few weeks but I was totally busy doing some cards, work, Bible classes and many more.  Today I have 4 cards I added eventhough my eyes are quite sleepy while typing this...I'm telling myself, I need to get done so, trying my best not to fall asleep...LOL

I made a card very similar to this except for a few color difference and gave it to my Boss and friend on Boss' Day.  I decided to make another one when I saw the outcome...I truly love this card.


PRIMA FLOWERS FRIENDSHIP CARD:
I did embossing here and made my own paper using my ink on my polka dot clear stamps.  The stems  and leaves on the flowers  were cut free-hand.  I added some buttons, ribbon and EK Success border.  The sentiment is from Inkadinkado and aged with some inking.


PRIMA FLOWERS FRIENDSHIP CARD (LAYERS):
This is one totally cute card...The layers are phenomenal., so happy with it!


PRIMA FLOWERS FRIENDSHIP CARD (INSIDE):
Placed a panel of cardstock and inked...


PRIMA FLOWERS FRIENDSHIP CARD WITH ENVELOPE:
I had to make a coordinating envelope for this pretty card and so glad I saw a stamp that I can use to decorate the envelope....Over-all, this came out so pretty!  Hope you enjoy this  card and the other projects following this post.  Have a blessed day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Well, your pretty card was so worth the wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Audrey...Can't you tell I am missing your post...LOL! You never fail to encourage so, thank you for all your thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...