THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Make a Wish Princess Charming Card...

I made this card a while back for a little girl who turned 4 years old...She had a Princess Themed Party and this card worked perfectly.  I was very satisfied at the outcome of this card as I would say, I didn't have a complete idea what I wanted to do with it when I began putting all the materials together.  Everything is just trial and error to see what works best  (that's what I do with all my cards anyway...LOL).  I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the base card (A2 size).  Then, I stamped the flower background (Stampendous) many times in order to achieve a continues pattern and so glad it came out good.  I actually colored my image before anything else and based it on the celebrants favorite color...purple!  The stamps (princess, castle and sentiments) are from Recollections and colored with my Bic/Sharpie/Prismacolor markers.  Ribbon, gems and some inking completed this charming card.


MAKE A WISH PRINCESS CHARMING CARD:

MAKE A WISH PRINCESS CHARMING CARD (LAYERS):

 MAKE A WISH PRINCESS CHARMING CARD (INSIDE):
MAKE A WISH PRINCESS CHARMING CARD WITH ENVELOPE:

Hope you enjoy this card...I have a couple more to share but I'll reserve it for later as I am quite sleepy in front of the computer right now...LOL  God bless y'all and praying that we all get inspiration from Jesus in creating wonderful projects each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...