THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Monday, February 28, 2011

Birthday Ballerina Tilda Card...

A friend of mine has a little girl who celebrated her 6th Birthday.  She's into dressing up like a ballerina for most of the time so, what better way to incorporate an image that has resemblance on her.  I've had this Tilda image for a year or so but never had a chance to do anything with it mainly because I don't have a lot of time to spare doing cards but then, I love to keep purchasing images...(Yes, the story of my life...LOL).  I colored the image with my Bic/Sharpie/Prismacolor markers and added some stickles on her for added dimension.  There's embossing, nice border from MS Punch, dew drops and lots of stitching.  The sentiment is from Studio G stamps.  I've entered this card into this challenge:

1.  Dutchdare Challenge featuring "Dorca's Sketch"


BIRTHDAY TILDA BALLERINA CARD:


BIRTHDAY TILDA BALLERINA CARD (LAYERS):


BIRTHDAY TILDA BALLERINA CARD (INSIDE):
 
BIRTHDAY TILDA BALLERINA CARD WITH ENVELOPE:

This card turned out wonderful...Even the father of the little girl appreciates this a lot...LOL  I know only of a few man that cares about card details...Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the pics and love to hear comments from you.   Be blessed and be a blessing!

3 comments:

  1. Joann,
    This card is so pretty and the image is great. I love the coloring on it. I love the embossing and the stitching
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Audrey...Hey there...It's been a while. Thanks for visiting as always!

    @Stacy...I appreciate your comment so much. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...