THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sunflower, Bees and Bugs Card...

Good morning, guys!  Here I am again to feature another card that I gave to my friend on her birthday.  It was a bit of a rush making it but didn't do any shortcut on this.  In fact, I didn't sleep the entire night just to be able to give this on time...This is a 5 X 7 card so, it's pretty big...I used this image from High Hopes Stamps that I got a while back but have not used yet.  I colored it with my Prismacolor/Bic/Sharpie markers and added some glaze and glitters for added dimension.  I used 2 different kinds of DP, a sheer ribbon, Fiskars border punch and went crazy on stitching.  I love this card and hope you like it too.  This card is entered into the following Challenges:

1.  Cute Card Thursday featuring Birthstones---Emerald and Peridot
2.  Delightful Challenges featuring "Anything Goes"


SUNFLOWER, BEES AND BUGS CARD:


 SUNFLOWER, BEES AND BUGS CARD LAYERS:

 SUNFLOWER, BEES AND BUGS CARD INSIDE:


SUNFLOWER, BEES AND BUGS CARD WITH ENVELOPE: 

I love that I can use this card for any occasion if I choose to.  It is so fun to color this image and is certainly one of my favorite images from High Hopes.  Okay then, time to go and hope to hear from you through the comment section here...Blessings in Christ!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo Ann
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week.
    Good luck in the draw
    Zahreen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. The stamp is so cute and your coloring is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday's Birthstone Challenge!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys...Thanks a lot for your stopping by and commenting on my card. God bless!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...