THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Monday, December 29, 2014

CAS Series: Light the Candles Birthday Card

Hi guys...This is the second card I wanted to post before the year ends.  I gave this to my friend on her birthday last week and she sure had a blast with it.  I made quite a few simple cards this year and didn't get a chance to highlight them so, you're going to see them in the next few postings. 

I just love Art Impressions stamps and have quite a bit of collection already.  They are so fun and meets my qualifications of hilarious...LOL.  For this Card, I used the "Fire Out Set" from the Golden Oldies Collection (image and sentiment) and colored it with my ProMarker/Prismacolor markers.  The base is white card measuring 5 x 6.5 inches that comes with an envelope from Paper Studio.  The DP's are from my scraps.  I used my 2 inches scallop punch from Paper Shapers to frame the sentiment.  I stamped a few other stamps from Stampendous (candles), Printworks (inside sentiment), and Art Impressions ("Bigger Cake" sentiment inside). I'm pretty happy with this creation.


LIGHT THE CANDLES BIRTHDAY CARD:


LIGHT THE CANDLES BIRTHDAY CARD LAYERS:


 LIGHT THE CANDLES BIRTHDAY CARD INSIDE:


LIGHT THE CANDLES BIRTHDAY CARD WITH ENVELOPE:


This Card is entered into the following Challenges:

Paper Nest Dolls---ATG (2/2)
Scribble and Scrap---ATG (2/3)
Glitter n Sparkle---ATG
Penny's Paper Crafty---ATG 
Scrapper's Delights---ATG 


There you have it for this one and there will be a few more coming before the year ends.  Have a blessed day.  The Lord surely is in control 24/7 so, when your trust is in Him, there's nothing to be afraid about.  Joshua 1:9  says, "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."  Hugs always!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun card Jo Ann - love it!! Thanks for the smile
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. O this card made laugh, I love it, love the golden oldies CD. Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x Happy Crafty New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny and a great image for so many of my friends! LOL Thanks for entering the Scribble and Scrap challenge, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card...just so much fun. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. Happy New Year.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya I love this so pretty. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Nest Doll Challenge Blog I hope to see you again. Happy 2015 may all your wishes come true hugs Sharon Noble (PND (DT) Member) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful creation - lovely colours and design - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...