THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Sunday, November 6, 2016

Cheer Yourself Up Card---My Second Card for our Monthly Anything Goes Challenge at 613 Avenue Create!

Hi everyone!  I'm back with my second inspiration card for our Monthly Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. For this Card, I used an image (Cute Critters) and sentiment (Twain Quips) from Doodle Pantry---one of our Challenge sponsors for this month.  I did some paper piecing on the body and feet of the image and colored the rest with my Touch Five markers.  The base is an A7 white card from Paper Studio, the flower stamp is from Martha Stewart that I enjoyed stamping with different inks and fussy-cut and the white brads are from Recollections.  I embossed the background with Cuttlebug folder and machine and lastly, I incorporated some glitters (Stickles-Crystal) to add  sparkle to this project.  I was inspired by a card design I saw from Art Impressions.  It was from Sherry Eckblad.  It was simple but so beautifully balance.  I adapted the design and concept and left the image, the sentiment and the flowers to my preference.  I look at it and it just makes me happy.   If you want to see my other card with Scripture and message I shared with every post, you'll find it HERE.   Anyway, hope you enjoy this card as much as I had fun making it. God bless!


 CHEER YOURSELF UP CARD


 CHEER YOURSELF UP CARD LAYERS


 CHEER YOURSELF UP CARD INSIDE


CHEER YOURSELF UP CARD WITH ENVELOPE BOX


This Card is  entered into the following Challenges:

Angie's Digi Stamps---ATG
Lacy Sunshine---ATG
Lil Patch---ATG
Crafty Girls---ATG
Crafty Friends---ATG
Digi Choosday---ATG
Just Keep On Creating---ATG
Classic DT---ATG
Crafts Galore---ATG
Craftyhazelnut's---ATG with Patterned Paper
Digistamps4Joy---ATG
Digitally Sweet---Animal or Pet
Doodle Pantry---Use a Digi
Oddball---ATG
Paper Creator's---ATG
Paradise of Stamps---ATG
Petal Lu---ATG
Worldwide Open DT---ATG 


This it for now, guys.  Make sure to join us at our neighborhood---613 Avenue Create---for an Anything Goes Challenge. There's really no reason for you to miss it.  Lots of lovely prizes awaiting our winners from our generous sponsors.  Can't wait to see what you create. The Lord is with His children every step of the way so, be at peace knowing that we have placed our trust in the Rock of all ages---Jesus Christ! 

21 comments:

  1. You got busy for this challenge - Two! I love this multi-colored duck - OMGosh! What a cutie - and the Mark Twain quote is delightful!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it. Fabulous.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again, and again nice work. Love it.

    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the embossing and that little duck is just adorable. This card certainly brings a smile. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colours and design.
    Thanks for joining the WWODT challenge.
    I'll hope to see you next time as well.
    Hugs, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fabulous card inside and out, the embossing looks amazing and I love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at the Paradise of Stamps, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image and the chicken wire embossing, Jo Ann! Love seeing you play along in our challenge at Crafts Galore Encore this month. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet, love the fun duck image and beautiful colors. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops i meant
    thanks for playing with us at paradise of stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps Challenges! Angie-Owner

    https://www.etsy.com/shop/AngiesStamps
    http://angiesdigitalstamps.blogspot.com/
    http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. This is a lovely card but our rules do say that all entries must be 100% digital. Hope to see you again next time with a 100% digital card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute and gorgeous card
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello... it’s so nice to see you have joined us again with another one of your fabulous cards. Super image and great colouring. Beautiful card design. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends... Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh! I love what you have done with your card, so fun and colourful. I'm sorry it won't be eligible for our challenge as it's not 100% digital, but I am so glad you entered so I didn't miss this card. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL great card, love that duck! Thanks for joining Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC #23 good luck! Dawn Doodle Pantry DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card - love that duck!

    Thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Team Open Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sure cheers me up, such fun! Jackie DT at Digistampsforjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at Petal Lu, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the embossed wire to go with the duck, lovely card. Thank you for joining us at CHNPPC.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...