THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Love Inspired Cards using Cuttlebug!

Hello fellas! I know it's been several days again but been busy lately just making cards and I am happy that I was able to sell some of them. I am featuring 3 of them here...It took hours to make them mainly because I have to think of the lay-out to use and what techniques to include...Coloring the images (for those that are stamped) takes some time and so as thinking of what colors (card stocks) and embellishments to include. Anyway, I am so proud of these cards.




BANANAS FOR YOU CARD:
First up is this lovely Changito Monkey...I colored it with Bic and Sharpie markers and embossed the card with Cuttlebug hearts. So cute! This is my entry to:
 
1.  SATURDAY SPOTLIGHT featuring clean and simple cards.




THANK GOD FOR YOU CARD:
This one has Cuttlebug embossing as well. The Prima flowers and brad just made this all so complete together with that one sentiment (one of my favorite verses). Truly lovely! Another entry for the...

1.  SATURDAY SPOTLIGHT  featuring clean and simple cards.



THE LOVE CARD:
Really enjoyed making this. I embossed the white background with Cuttlebug retro squares and stamped those images and dressed them up...I stamped and included 3 different size hearts all for the fun of it...I got carried away inking those ovals but my friend liked it...LOL

Anyway, this is what I have at the moment...More cards for sale to feature next time...Have a wonderful, fruitful and blessed day in the Lord Jesus!

12 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards!!! You did great!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Audrey for never failing to encourage...You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to just jump back in and say I particularly love the Bible card with the flowers! It just jumps out at me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you came back Audrey! Glad to know that you love that card. Your comments are always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creations Audrey!! Thanks for joining us this week at Saturday Spotlight! Hope to see you next challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Darlene...I think you mistaken my name for Audrey's...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow!! Look at all of these gorgeous cards!! I just adore that Chitango image!! Too cute!! All of these design are so perfect!! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable cards!!! Love the little image and all the embossing! Thanks for joining with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, thanks for the nice comments Vicki and Erin...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you have been busy!! Beautiful creations!! Love your colors, designs and the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight Challenge! What an awesome take on the Clean it up challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...