THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Monday, February 15, 2010

Encouragement Cards and Bookmarks...

Happy President's Day Everyone...Praying that the presence of the Lord Jesus is felt this wonderful day in your life and your family. Anyway, did several things the past few days and I just want to share with you what kept me busy other than my hubby and my 4 year old son and Church activities.



BIBLE VERSE WITH FLOWER CARD:
(This card is my entry for the LITTLE RED WAGON CHALLENGE featuring black and white)...

I am sending this card to a lady that has a cancer (as per request from "Nilda" from Cricut MB, please pray for her). I just love the verse here from Clear Dollar stamps. I used my Cuttlebug on the base card, stamped flower images, cut them and matted each one, got some ribbon and walah, an elegant Black and White card. I hope this card brings her hope in God in Whom all blessings flow.




BIBLE VERSE WITH OWL CARD:

I am sending this card to a girl that has leukemia (as per request from her friend online, please pray for her). You can see the details on this at dustinpike.blogspot.com and Dustin is sharing 3 owl images available free for download for those that would like to participate (very cute). She loves owls so, I incorporated a very cute stamped image for her. I decided to make a different owl image so that she can have variety...




LITTLE BOY BOOKMARK:
I colored this cute image from Whipper Snapper Designs using Gamsol. He turned pretty cute after my 4-year old son told me the colors he wanted for the outfit. I think he has a pretty good taste...LOL Anyway, I inked the edges of the image with Distress ink and placed it on top of a cardstock which was embossed with Cuttlebug hearts...And the Bible verse is awesome as usual...My favorite bookmark for sure because my son totally adored it.




BLUE SKIES TRAILER BOOKMARK:
Another bookmark for my little boy...He's really into reading and seeing his face lit up when I gave him two handmade bookmarks melted my heart. Love the Bible verse in here too...I colored the image with Sharpie and Bic Markers, used Distressed ink and my my Cuttlebug.

Okay, this is all for now but going to post more stuff in the coming days...If you are inspired in any way but any of my creation, please leave me a comment. I love reading those. If you also have a project that was inspired by any of my work, I would love to see them. I need inspiration too from all the crafty people in this planet...Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - your creations are just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at LRW:)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards! Thanks for playing at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your comments and taking the time to check my blog...God bless, guys!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...