THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Monday, February 27, 2012

Fabulous Cheerleader Shaped Card...

Hi there, Crafters!  I am here to share another card I finished a couple of days ago.  The main image is from Bugaboo Digi Stamps and I colored her with my Promarker and Prismacolor markers  quite a bit ago. She is so cute in her glittered outfit and pompoms that I thought I had to make a unique card to highlight her beauty so, this is what I came up with...A nice funky-shaped card.  I remember seeing this Card style in several blogs that I visited (don't remember now) and saw how beautiful they are so, I thought this would be the best time to highlight my colored Bugaboo image.  With the use of my Cricut, I cut several circles in different sizes using the Mini Monogram cartridge and the sentiment "Fabulous" with the Paisley cartridge.  I also used my new Nesties Scallop Circle (been wanting to buy some for many months now and finally I had the budget). After matting, stitching each layer, I attached some Prima flowers with pearls in their center, die-cut some leaves using my EK Success punch, punched a button with my MS Punch and attached a ribbon to it, incorporated some gems for extra dimension.  I used 2 DP's and several shades of pink, black and metallic silver CS to complete this project.  The finished card measures 5.5-inch height by 5.25-inch length.  Pretty cool, huh! This card is entered into the following Challenges:



 FABULOUS CHEERLEADER SHAPED-CARD:


FABULOUS CHEERLEADER SHAPED-CARD LAYERS:


 FABULOUS CHEERLEADER SHAPED-CARD INSIDE:


FABULOUS CHEERLEADER SHAPED-CARD WITH ENVELOPE-BOX:

I am totally happy with this card and it's one of those creation that I can look at that would make me smile...Sometimes, I don't feel like spending much time making a card. I sure can make very simple ones but where is the fun in it?  I spend hours making my projects with occasional sleepless nights too but afterwards, I know that they are projects I can be proud of.  Anyway, I thank the Lord Jesus for all the inspiration to make wonderful projects and without Him, all of these creation would be meaningless.  So, Father God, I give you all the glory and honor for all that you've allowed me to accomplish each day.  Looking forward to hearing your comments.  Have a wonderful week.

16 comments:

  1. Wow Jo Ann, this is so very striking. Love the shape and all the different layers of colours and detail. Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation, juts love the shape & the bright colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute - thank you for joining in with sj crafts challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card so vibrant, cheery, and full of movement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is darling! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for taking part at SCSC - hope to see you again.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love all your shaped cards. How much fun are these. I really like the Bugaboo Image you used for this one today. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo for our Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, bright card. Thanks for joining in with the S J Crafts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such and awesomely sweet card creation! Thanks for joining us in this week's challenge and I hope to see you again.

    Stamping Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the awesome comments, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this idea and so much detail too. Thanks so much for joining in with us this week for the Catch The Bug Recipe Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps. I hope you enjoyed it enough to join us again for our next challenge.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOLY WOW - I LOVE THIS CARD!! What a great shape and the envie is just adorable too! Love Love LOVE IT!

    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Sketch Challenge" with Bugaboo Stamps! We have a NEW challenge for you beginning today that I hope you’ll join us for!
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card love the bright colours you chose and the beautiiful swirls x
    Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS and stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fantastically fun! I love shaped cards but always forget to make them myself, I must do so more often! Thanks for joining in at SJ Crafts! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a great shape and I love the image. I hope you had fun with this month's challenge at S J Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card love the bright colours and the shape thanks for joining us at S J Crafts this months.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...