THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Monday, February 6, 2012

Inspirational Series: Nothing Can Separate Us Card...

So, here I am again with a card I made with the little time I had last night.  I thought I would not be able to make one because I simply don't have any concept planned but I decided to go on anyway.  I bought this bird stamp from Studio G and would like to emboss it for some sort of project.  I got my swirly floral background stamp from Stampabilities and incorporated it here.  I had it for a year or so now and never used because I just keep forgetting I have it...LOL  But the focal point of this card is one of my favorite verses in the Bible which is a stamp I bought at Clear Dollar Stamps.  Added some black CS for mat and a few snaps and this card is done.  And I must say, I love it!  This card is entered into the following Challenges:


 NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US CARD:


 NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US CARD LAYERS:


 NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US CARD INSIDE:


NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US CARD WITH ENVELOPE:

Wondering what God has in store for me today?  Nonetheless, I will always be thankful for the scriptures said that "All things work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose."  (Romans 8:28) So, I hope to be a help to those in need and to be a witness of God's love and mercy to those who seek Him.  God bless you all and hope to hear your comment about  this project. 

9 comments:

  1. A great card, love the bird image.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card. Love the red bird- a nice accent. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really a different way of love and a different type of card! Great work!

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ladies...I appreciate y'all stopping by and leaving me some wonderful comments. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally ACE, that verse is beautiful so is the image, super colours and design thank you for joining our challenge at The Digi Doodles Shop this week.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so beautiful. Love how you coordinated all the stamps. Lisa (Clear Dollar Stamps DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an elegant card! So beautiful, thanks so much for joining us at Phindy's Place Challenge!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so classy - I love it totally! Smiles. :0)

    Krafty Karen DT for Poodles Parlour.xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...