THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Make me Realize Gratitude Card...

It was one of those days that my mind was trying to come up with something creative but had difficulty.  I have colored this lovely image from High Hopes stamps using the Gamsol technique a while back but didn't really know where to use it for.  After several  hours of planning on the lay-out, this card was born.  This card has also been entered into this Challenge:

1.  Saturday Challenge featuring "No Patterned Paper"


MAKE ME REALIZE (GRATITUDE) CARD:
Oh, I just love stitching so, you can see that I did some in here.  I also add some flocking on the flower that the image is holding (yes...tiny!) but sure added some texture to the card.  Used MS Punch to create the border, some eyelets to keep it in place and a wonderful sentiment.


MAKE ME REALIZE (GRATITUDE) CARD (INSIDE):
Just a simple way to decorate the inside of this card...I thought this can also be a nice card for Father's day!



MAKE ME REALIZE (GRATITUDE) CARD WITH ENVELOPE:
There you are, completely done with it's own envelope...Isn't she adorable?

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...