THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It's the Tiny Blessings Maternity Card---See Some Exciting Changes at our MayzyArt Challenge...

Hi, everybody!  These past few days were extra crazy for me and I am so thankful that I have the Lord to help me create when I get so stressed out from the many roles I play in life.  I love Crafting and take away the deadlines on some projects needed to be submitted as a DT, Crafting truly relaxes me.  I love it when I get into every little detail of coloring, cutting, designing and putting things together as I make my cards or crochet a blanket, flowers, making tags or gifts.  It's awesome!  But when things are needed all at the same time, then my happy world turns crazy but then I realize,  I can depend on Jesus to get me through.  I want to tell you that every time I sit at my Craft table to make the cards I showcase here, I ask the Lord to help me select the image to use, the coloring of the images, lay-out and everything that has to do with putting a project together.  If you are blessed with what you see both in my post and projects, it's because I don't craft without my Father's inspiration in my life.  There are times I don't have any clue what to do and if it happened to you, you know that can really be frustrating.  Then, the Spirit of God in my heart would quicken me to pray and I would ask God to help me and lead me to whatever it is He wanted me to create.  As I start gathering my materials, a moment's time, I would have something in mind.  It makes me smile when at the end of every project, I could not figure out how my project turned out great.  And all I can say is, "It is God's work through me."  

For those who have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, God is with you and "IN YOU!"  We have to come to Him everyday for fellowship, whether we are happy or sad, good mood or bad mood.  The reason we were created is to depend on Him for each moments need.  I know we were taught and trained to be independent but independence applied to our relationship with God means "rebellion."  He does not want us to live each day without His guidance.  The truth of the matter is, we need Him whether we admit it or not."  Even the very contents of the air we breathe is regulated by our Creator, in that it contains the exact mixture of gasses that supports our survival.  A little bit more or less of oxygen will harm or kill us.  The very air that touches my face proves that there is a God who cares and keeps everything in order.  Some wanted to see miracles happening before their eyes in order to believe but I tell you, it's those little things we don't pay attention to that makes our life meaningful and if you only stop to glance at each of them, you'll see an impression of a loving and perfect Creator .  I want to share with you the following passages from the Bible declaring the awesomeness of our Creator, the One True God:

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse." (Romans 1:20)

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you; (Job 1:27)

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands." (Psalm 19:1b)

So, here's a card I want to share with you for the MayzyArt Challenge.  I used "Mama Mina" from MayzyArt Shop and colored her with my ProMarker/Prismacolor/Spectrum Noir markers.  I used a 5.5-inches square Kraft CS for my base card.  My DP's are from DCWV, My Mind's Eye and K& Company which are mostly scraps.  I matted them with coordinating colors of CS, also from my scraps.  It is really good to be able to use these papers as I have way too many of them already.  I die-cut a Large Scallop Nestabilities and adhered a circle that I cut with my MS Small Circle Cutter.  I included a fancy ribbon and adhered one of the crochet flowers that I made (I sell them too, check My Etsy on the side) and used a brad to keep the bow and the flower together.  The wonderful sentiment is a freebie I got from Create with TLC way back and used my Paint Program to change the color on  a couple of words.  I love how it fits my image perfectly.  We all know how a "new baby" in the family is one of God's tiny yet greatest blessings to us!  We are to take care of them and  protect them from any harm, right?!  Anyway,  I adhered some white gems from Imaginisce and stitched all over this project.  What do you think?


 IT'S THE TINY BLESSINGS CARD:


 IT'S THE TINY BLESSINGS CARD LAYERS:


 IT'S THE TINY BLESSINGS CARD INSIDE:


IT'S THE TINY BLESSINGS CARD WITH ENVELOPE-BOX:


*** WANT THIS CARD?  AVAILABLE AT MY ETSY---HERE! *** 

This Card is entered into the following Challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody---Anything Goes
Digi Makeover---Girly
Make It Monday---Anything Goes
Mema's Crafts---Anything Goes
Sparkle N Sprinkle---Use a Digital Image
V's Sweet Ideas---Anything Goes
Pin and Tack---Anything Goes
TTCRD---Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle---Stitching: Real or Not
Card Mania---Punches and/or Die-cuts
My Craft Spot---Anything Goes
A Little Bit Crafty---Anything Goes
Sandy's Crafty Creations---Anything Goes with Stitching
Creative card Crew---Handmade Flowers
Everybody Art---Bling
Crafty-Emblies---Anything Goes
Deep Ocean---Flowers and Fantasy
Bunny Zoe Crafts---Favorite Color Combo (Love Golden Yellow and Aqua)


Just want to remind you to visit our Anything Goes Challenge at MayzyArt with an optional "Theme."  There are some changes to the Challenge so, be sure to read before linking your projects.  Instead of winning digital images, Mayzy is going to award the winners with a gift amount code to use at MayzyArt Shop.  That way, you can avail of the awesome digi packages if you're chosen as one of the two winners.  So, hurry and link your new creations now at MayzyArt Blog.  Looking forward to see what you come up with.  Have a blessed day and know that God cares for you. 

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation and thanks for the wonderful reminder of God's love and role in our everyday lives. Sometimes in the midst of all the craziness going on in our lives, we forget to give gratitude to our amazing Creator. Many hugs and blessings:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your design is just wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us here at Through The Craft Room Door. Hugs, Rhea PassionatePaperCreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inside and out. Your coloring is always awesome. Thanks again for playing with us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute! I'm visiting from MIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layers and pretty coloring on your card. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card. Love the crochet flower

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our handmade flowers challenge

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Love the image, colors and the stitching! Thanks for sharing for my challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful quilted flower!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew!

    Mei
    CCC DT
    Love to Create DT
    Crazy Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantasic card! Love the layout and your coloring on her is amazing! Thanks for playing along at Sparkle N Sprinkle this month!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card ... i love the image and sentiment you have used and how you have layered all the different mats ... fab xx

    Thanks for joining us at CRAFTY-EMBLIES Challenge

    Good Luck

    Tina (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just to let you know you won the challenge at Glitternsparkle . Could you mail us at Glitternsparklechallenge@yahoo.co.uk to claim your prize . thank you hugs trisha x n emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card both inside and out.
    Thank you for joining us on the Crafty Emblies Challenge blog
    Tracy (DT Member) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab card! Thank you so much for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty this time, hope to see you in the next challenge too! Elaine DT -xxx- ps I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fab is this.. TFS over at Crafty-Emblies this month
    Elaine CEDT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Work! thanks for joining in At Crafty Emblies Challenge blog this month. Kim, Crafty Emblies DT Member :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun! LOVE that sentiment! Thanks for playing along this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...