THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Monday, April 1, 2013

When You're Making a Memory Card---Time for Another MayzyArt Challenge with Anything Goes!

Hi there, fellow Crafters!  The hectic weekend is over and going into another busy week for me starting off with a MayzyArt Challenge.  I really enjoy making cards that have more to it than just a simple "Thinking of You" or "Hello."  This creation is all about "Making Memories" and I should say that it is very true.  We wake up each morning not really knowing how the day will go.  We do make plans at times but our plans are subject to the grace and favor of our Almighty God.  The Word of God declares in Proverbs 16:9, "In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps."  We all know that even the very air we breathe is given by our Father in heaven so, each day should be treated with praise and thanksgiving for all His goodness.  I used to believe in "luck" or "coincidences" until I saw many verses in the Bible did I had a change of heart.  Having put my faith in the Lord Jesus, I have found these scriptures to be true in Ecclesiastes 3:1, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens."  Psalm 37:23 declares, "The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delights in his way."  Thus, I have erased those words in my vocabulary knowing that my Father in heaven has me covered.  Though the storms of life come and believe me, they come pretty often, my confidence is in the promises of my God who loved me and gave His life for me.  Thus, this scripture makes perfect sense to me in 1 Thessalonians 5:18, "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." I know that whether I live or die, I am with Him and for Him because Jesus Christ paid the ultimate price for my redemption.  I will forever be grateful!  He knew me far more than I will ever know myself thus I remind myself everyday this promise of the Lord in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  Therefore, each day of my life starts with a prayer that He use me mightily for His glory and to make wonderful memories of each day by being a vessel to do His work.  We are His hands and feet here on earth and the sooner you recognize that, the sooner you will find the purpose for your existence.  

So, here's the inspiration card I want to share to you for our MayzyArt Challenge.  I used Prom Annette from MayzyArt stamps to highlight today's project which I colored with my ProMarker/Prismacolor/Spectrum Noir markers.  I used a 5.5-inches Kraft for my card base, more Kraft and Ecru CS for my panels and matting, the DP's are from Recollections.  I stamped the sentiment from Cloud 9 and the flower border stamp is from Tim Holtz.  I layered some Prima flowers and laid out some glitters (Stickes-Diamond) on the petals, added some brads from Recollections and gems from Hotfix.  I used an MS Border Punch to punch the sides of the card and added a doily.   I added some Platinum Liquid Pearls on the clothes of the image for a wonderful touch.  Lastly, I stitched all over this card.  I love the subtle vintage effect this Card has achieved.  Hope you like it too.


 WHEN YOU'RE MAKING A MEMORY CARD:


 WHEN YOU'RE MAKING A MEMORY CARD LAYERS:


 WHEN YOU'RE MAKING A MEMORY CARD INSIDE:


WHEN YOU'RE MAKING A MEMORY CARD WITH ENVELOPE-BOX:


*** WANT THIS CARD?  AVAILABLE AT MY ETSY---HERE! *** 

This Card is entered into the following Challenges:


Pile It On---Handmade Flowers
Simon Says Stamp---Anything Goes
Creative Corner---Anything Goes
Happy Campers---Add Dimension
DRS Designs---Paper Flowers
Brown Sugar---Flowers
Flourishes---Stitching (Real or Faux)
Lexi's Creations---Use Your Punches and/or Dies
Di's Digi Designs---Flower Frenzy
Clearly Inspired---Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T.---Mother's Day/Female
Forever Friends---Girls
Shelly's Images---Show Us What You Got/Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations---Easter/Spring
Glitter n Sparkle---Cute
Twist of Faith---Make It Sparkle
Whoopsi Daisy---Bling
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards---Bring on Spring!
My Sheri Crafts---Spring
Digi Haven---Spring
House That Stamps Built---Spring Flowers
Daring Cardmakers---Spring
My Paper Crafting---Use a Digi
Broken Box Stock---Think Spring
Play Date Cafe---Sweet Smell of Color 
Kraft Journal---Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers Network---Anything Goes
Make It Monday---Anything Goes
Melonheadz Friends---Make it Girly

Hope you can join us at MayzyArt.  You don't have to use Mayzy's image to join but special prize will be awarded for those who do.  It's Anything Goes so, you are free to create anything your heart desires.  Have an awesome day and see you in a few days for another card Challenge this time at Word Art Wednesday.  God bless!

46 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love everything about it. Your design is amazing and your colouring superb. Thanks for joining us at Craft challenge this week, hope to see you again. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and love how you make the inside of your cards special too! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith Card Challenges! Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card. I spotted you over at make it Monday and popped over for a closer look and I am glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I love how her jewelry just looks so real! Perfect sentiment for the card also! Thanks for linking up with us this week at DDF at My Paper Crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your design execution is amazing! Love your fabulous image! Thank you for joining us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those gorgeous layered flowers! Thanks so much for playing along at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS card and love the spring flowers -- thanks so much for sharing it with us @ My Sheri Crafts challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My, this is such a lovely card. Very special indeed. Love your colours and the sentiment is spot on.
    Thanks for linking up with us over at DDF.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your coloring is stunning and I adore those flowers. Thank you again for joining us at Twist Of Faith Cards.

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! Perfectly colored, and love those flowers, too... so classy and elegant. :) Thank you for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for joining the DRS Design challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card,
    love your colouring,
    thanks for your sweet comment on my blog
    hugs Tamara P.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card and such a gorgeous image. Love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so beautiful, Jo Ann! Gorgeous layout and such a beautiful sentiment!
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is one stunning card and image. Love the coloring and the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us for the DDF at My Paper Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely card! I really like the doily and the pretty flowers, they set off you image perfectly! So happy to have you play along with us at CC&CC. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous and cute card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning oh my goodness this is totally stunning such a lovely image and the layout is gorgeous!! thank you for joining in at Forever Friends Challenge "ONE FOR THE GIRLS" good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty! Thanks for joining at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: Bring on Spring
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello and welcome to the Digi Desserts Fridaze link at My Paper Crafting. I'm so thrilled that you shared your wonderful talent with us this week. I love the image and the flower embellishments are so perfect.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is beautiful. I love it that you put so much thought and effort in it!!! Thanks for springing into spring with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. absolutely love your work you have done here
    thank you so much for sharing it at Creative Corner Challenges this week
    Love Mel

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful image and love the sentiment-thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card! Love your digi and love, love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at My Paper Crafting DDF;-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very beautiful card, love the design and the details, the flowers are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card, lovely coloring. Love all the details..
    Thanks for playing along with us at CC&CC.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Shelly's Images. Please come back and join us again real soon.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  29. A gorgeous card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing along at Whoopsi Daisy this week, hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Saw this one on MIM too!! You have a knack for design!! Your creations are amazing!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Loving those flowers :) thanks for taking part in the DCM challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely card, great image and fab embellishments. Love the stitching. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful Card inside and out!. Love all the details. Thank you for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a beautifull card! Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends, hugs Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous flowers , love the colours and the image . Thanks for joining us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a beautiful creation! Love the the cute image and those fabulous flowers. Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is so beautiful. I saw it on MIM and just had to tell you how much I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is gorgeous and a great sentiment.
    SandraT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  39. very nice,thank you for joining us at Glitter n sparkle challenge blog good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fabulous creation, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful card ! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Kraft Journal !

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank you so much for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy challenge.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  43. beautiful card!!!thanks for joining us at Pile it on - we have a new challenge starting today hope you are able to join again - kimberly dt

    ReplyDelete
  44. The complete ensemble you have created is stunning and finished to perfection.

    thank you for joining us at Crafty bloggers Network this month
    Claire x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful card! Love those flowers, can't wait to buy this one. Are these the same flowers I see here on Ribbons.Cheap?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...