THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blessing from Heaven...Pink or Blue?...Baby Shower Card

Hi there, friends!  It's time for a his and her baby shower card.  I got invited by a friend of mine in the Church to her daughter in-law's Baby Shower Party and I had to make a card for a baby girl.  Later on, I decided to make one for a baby boy as well so below, you will see how I was able to make this pretty clean, simple-looking cards.  I used my baby themed Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Nestabilities, sentiment and image from TPC Studio, fancy ribbon, gems and lots of stitching. 
I love the way these turned out...This card is entered into this challenge:

1.  Simon Say Stamp featuring "Anything Goes"



BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN-PINK:


BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN-BLUE:

BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN-PINK-LAYERS:


BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN-BLUE-LAYERS:
 
BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN-PINK/BLUE INSIDE:


BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN-PINK WITH ENVELOPE:


BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN-BLUE WITH ENVELOPE:

I seldom use a white card base on my creations yet all of a sudden, I am into white these days.  Lets see when my mood is going to change for some bright colors again...Anyway, I hope you enjoy these cards as much as I enjoyed creating them...Remember to cherish each day and thank the Lord God for all His wonderful blessings in our lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...