THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Friday, April 8, 2011

Scripture Series: Whole World in Your Hands...

A great day to each and every crafter out there.  I am amazed at all the creations I see when I go to different sites but most of all, I don't know how some can make cards daily.  I am not denying I would love to do be able to do that but the many roles I play in the family as a wife and mom, as a Church worker, my part-time work and time with friends would make that impossible.  So, I just have to set my priorities straight and get what's most important done then, sit down and start working on my favorite hobby...Cardmaking!

Anyway, this is the 5th card in my Scripture Series and I must say, I am proud of how this turned out.  The most difficult thing I encounter in making cards is digging on the supplies that I want to use for my project.  The most challenging one is finding a designer paper or cardstock that will satisfy my taste.  But after the project is done and you love the outcome, it makes all the effort worth it.  I cut the scallop and border with MS punches, did a lot of stitching all over, stamped both the sentiment and the image and colored it with my Bic/Shaprie markers.  Added glitter and gems for dimension.  The stamps are from Stampendous.  The message has it's bearing from this scripture passage:

"The earth is the LORD’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For He hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods." (Psalm 24:1-2)

SCRIPTURE SERIES:  WHOLE WORLD IN YOUR HANDS:


SCRIPTURE SERIES: WHOLE WORLD IN YOUR HANDS LAYERS:


SCRIPTURE SERIES: WHOLE WORLD IN YOUR HANDS (INSIDE):

SCRIPTURE SERIES: WHOLE WORLD IN YOUR HANDS WITH ENVELOPE:

Okay guys, this is all for now and I hope you are having a wonderful time making some projects that you all can be proud of.  Thanking the Lord for granting me the time to get into my craft table and create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...