THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sending "Happy Everything" Bicycle Card...

Good day, Fellow Crafters!  It's another day to serve the Lord...So thankful for the chance to shine the light of God to people I would come across with today and of course to share the projects I am privilege to create...I made a card for a friend that just recently celebrated her birthday.  I used Cuttlebug embossing, all stamps and sentiments from Heidi Grace Rubber Cling stamps colored by my Bic/Sharpie/Prismacolor markers, gems and some stickles for added dimension on the gifts and flowers.  I truly love that flowery border stamp design that works perfectly in coordinating my card and my envelope.  Sweet!  This card has been entered into these challenges:

1. Simon Say Stamp featuring "Anything Goes"
2.  Little Red Wagon featuring "Bicycle"


SENDING "HAPPY EVERYTHING" BICYCLE:


SENDING "HAPPY EVERYTHING" BICYCLE LAYERS:


SENDING "HAPPY EVERYTHING" BICYCLE INSIDE:


SENDING "HAPPY EVERYTHING" BICYCLE WITH ENVELOPE:

Oh, how I love to make cards and if I don't have a busy sched on a daily basis, I would like to make as many cards I can manage.  But right now, it's just wishful thinking.  I know that in everything, my time with God comes first, then family, then work and the rest in any order after that.  Hope you find the time to view my cards and leave me a comment.  I read and answer them all.  God bless, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to tell you that this card was featured in the Little Red Wagon Bicycle Challenge. I am glad you all like this card...Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...