THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wishing you a Happy Birthday...Pink or Blue?

Hi again, everyone!  Last week (Holy Week), I had a lot of Birthday parties to attend and had to make several cards for each of the celebrants.  Among them are these 2 cards that I gave to twin sisters.  I decided to use two sets of colors based on the color of the candle sets that I gave them as gifts.  I handcut the flowers from a designer paper and matted them with a coordinating cardstock for stability.  As you can see, I also incorporated some embossing, used a Fiskars Border Punch, silk ribbon, gems and stickles (glitter) for added dimension on the flower.  The sentiment is from TPC Studio.  This card is entered into this challenge:

1.  Simon Say Stamp featuring "Anything Goes"



WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY-PINK:


WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY-BLUE:


WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY-PINK-LAYERS:


WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY-BLUE-LAYERS:


WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY-PINK-INSIDE:


WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY-BLUE-INSIDE:


WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY-PINK-WITH ENVELOPE:


WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY-BLUE-WITH ENVELOPE:


WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY-PINK/BLUE-GIFT BAGS:

It was a bit of a rush making these 2 cards.  It still took a lot of time to make which caught me by surprise since I didn't have to stamp an image and color it.  I don't know why but I simply could not make myself do a super simple card...LOL  Anyway, I added the flowers on the gift bags using my Gypsy on my Cricut machine.  The flower is from "A Walk in my Garden" cart.  Anyway, hope you like these 2 cards and I'll have a couple more to post after this...God bless and would appreciate your comments...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are all so beautiful - great design!
    Thankyou so much for joining us on our special week on Simon Says Stamp
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Marcea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...